Check it out...
Hi everyone~Check out my weight loss badge, I have lost 2 more pounds!!! I started exercising again and logging my cals again on My Fitness Pal. I was so happy. Now I just have to work get getting to 20 pounds gone and then I can really celebrate! Then I will be half way to my goal.
Also today we went to the Youth Cultural Celebration. It was so good for our family to see it. I took pictures, but it is not the same as being there.
Lovingly Created By...
Heaths
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!
I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!
















1 comment:
I like the Pic of you and Todd together it is super-cute. I am so glad to have you as a friend even when I have a mid life crisis. haha. Thankyou for being my only real friend.
Post a Comment