HAPPY BIRTHDAY...MORGEN & NATALEE

We are a little late on Natalee's birthday, so we decided to just combined hers with Morgen's. I know we are terrible, but I figure they will never know. So tonight after family home evening we are going to have a party for them. I had a lot of fun making these pages for them. Morgen does not really like pictures taken, he has to be in the mood. So I just followed him around for a minute. But Natalee was all for it. She was mostly being silly and I was just trying to keep up with all her different poses. I did not have enough room to even put them on the page.

2 comments:

a.men said...

Happy birthday to your little ones! They are darling!

The Greaves Family said...

Okay Heidi what website are you going to for your blogging stuff. It is so cute! Happy Birthday to your kiddos!

My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!

I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!