So I have not blogged in a while because seriously my kids are keeping so busy. I am not really sure why I even try to keep a clean house. The next morning it always looks the same! When people call and ask what I am doing 99.9% of the time I say cleaning. Now that is just pathetic! So hopefully I can get life back to normal when the kids start school again. Christmas eve we went to Todd's family party and we got home about 10:30. The kids crashed about 11:30 and then I had to wait till I was sure they were asleep until I could put stuff out and build some stuff (I say I because Todd was sleeping like a baby while I slaved). The building took a little longer than I thought and so I finally made it to bed around 2:00. Christmas was great except for the howling wind that kept me up all night and Noah waking up SO early. Noah came in at 3:30 to say Santa came. At 4:00 he and I bundled up to go rescue the garbage cans that were blowing down the street. We linked arms so we would not blow away! After that I was wide awake. Noah and I hung out until 5:00,looking at the frogs he got from awesome Santa (honestly I think we parents get gypped)and then he woke everyone up. This had been our earliest time ever, but it was fun!
Lovingly Created By...
Heaths
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!
I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!
















1 comment:
I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing pictures of your family. I'll try to call next week sometime!
Janet
Post a Comment