Mariah's 4th grade ski day

Mariah and Todd had a good time together skiing on magic mountain. They left early in the morning. I did not think Todd would even attempt to ski, but he did. Yes...even with his out of shape body he actually made it down the mountain! Mariah had fun as well. She fell down a lot, but would not give up. She eventually got the hang of it. I am proud of her for trying something new that was scary for her.

3 comments:

Net said...

I think I went on my first/last ski trip when I was her age. I just couldn't get the hang of it and never went back. Good for her for keeping at it until she got it.

Heaths said...

Yeah I was proud of her although I don't know if it will be a sport we will really get into. I have never even tried! And taking all the kids probably requires me to ski as well. That's just not going to happen! She can say that she experienced it though!

The Greaves Family said...

Way to go Mariah! You too Todd We are so Proud! (tear)

My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!

I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!