Todd and his SUGAR addiction

O.k. Let me know if this is just me. At lunch today I am slowing sipping on my tomato soup (really trying to loose weight you know)...and...then...there is Todd sipping on his Cup of Noodles with BROWN SUGAR! I thought that it looked gross. I mean do you need sugar in everything??? He said yummmmmmm, Heidi, this is SO good. I don't know about him sometimes!

3 comments:

Venesha said...

THAT IS SOOO GROSS!!!

Venesha said...

That is so GROSS!!!

Heaths said...

YEP THATS MMEE!!!!!!!!!!

My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!

I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!