Floating the Portneuf River

We had a blast tubing today! Our family went with my brother Ben and his family. I only wish we would had planned to stay the night so we could have had more time. It was a really fun little stretch of the river that had enough excitement for the adults, yet not too bad for the kids. One time we did get thrown off, and that scared Mariah to death. She survived though and wanted to go again later. I am thankful to have Ben living so close so he can do things with us.

1 comment:

Heaths said...

mOM AND DAD IT WAS FUN AND I HOPE WE GO AGIAN MARIAH!!

My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!

I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!