The perfect tree...not really...but alot of fun!

Armed with hot cocoa and donuts, we headed up south in search of the perfect tree. My version and Todd's are quite different. He grew up with the long needled pine and I wanted a charlie brown tree. So that's just what we got. I really have a hard time with a long needled Christmas tree, but Todd is really happy. We hiked for about an hour, making a mental note of ones we liked. In the end we back tracked to the very beginning of the trail and picked the first one we liked. It was fun and even though it is not perfectly proportioned and very skimpy, it will always be a memory for our family. No more fake one's or in town on the corner real ones. It was too much fun this way and MUCH cheaper.

1 comment:

a.men said...

How fun! We have a fake tree and I so miss the smell of a real one. I hope that you have a great Christmas!

My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!

I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!