Spring???
Snow in April! Come on what is with this weather. My yard is really confused. I have almost gotten my garden ready to plant and then this happens. All I really had left was to finish was building my fence around my garden to keep the dog out. What is it about dogs and dirt anyways. She has just been going out there and laying on the garden box. Life is never dull is it...
Lovingly Created By...
Heaths
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!
I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment