We are addicted!

So I grew up in a Star Trek house. It was pretty much ALL we watched, and then there was Voyager, and Star Wars. So when our friends Mark and Cindy told us about this series I was excited! We are SO addicted to them it's not even funny. I had to raise my Netflix to two movies at a time just so we could have one at home and one on the way. We stay up and watch 4 episodes in one night! We just can't stop. THANKS CINDY, we have evolved!

3 comments:

The Greaves Family said...

I had the biggest smile on my face when I saw this!!! You know we have the whole series at our house except for the last season. Just incase you get to a cliff hanger and you just can't wait. Or you guys should just come over and for dinner and a little Battlestar Galactica. So say we all!

The Greaves Family said...

Man what frakkin losers! Next thing you know you will be buying a $65 toaster that toast Frak off on your bread. Wait, I did that. LOL! I can't wait till you see the final episode where they........Just kidding we won't ruin it for you. So when you coming over?

Heaths said...

"SO SAY WE ALL" LOL TODD

My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!

I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!