Halloween a little late...

My dad was so silly this year. Natty would not even look at him. She was so scared. He is now in the hunt for a santa hat. I love him so much and it was so scary almost losing him last year. He had his last dose of kemo last week. His attitude on life is a little different now. The orange hat in the pic is the one the cancer center gave him. He wears it EVERYWHERE, even with his hair grown back. It is a little embarrasing.

No comments:

My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!

I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!