Just another day in paradise!

Life seems to be so busy lately that I really don't have time to sit down and think. I am going crazy between babysitting, quilting class, scouts, my fitness, the kids fitness class, piano, homework, and soon basketball, not to mention keeping up the house. I never wanted to be one of those parents who puts their kids into every sport on the planet. I really would love MORE family time! Needless to say we a a wreak lately. My only sanity is at night when I lay down in bed and read. I don't care what is going on outside my room, it's my time to settle down and recharge my batteries. Morgen asked me the other night where HIS batteries are. I pointed to his head, it was really cute. Well I guess I should go, Todd is calling for his hair to be cut. I am also the beauty parlor!

3 comments:

a.men said...

It is hard when you feel like you are going in 100 different directions at one time! I know the feeling well. By like you said every mom needs to recharge with moments of quiet and calm. I am glad that you found at least a few minutes!

Heaths said...

Thanks a.men! I know as a stay at home mom I really should have it more together, but most of the time I just feel like I don't ever get a break away from the kids. That just builds up inside me I guess.

Miriam said...

Hey I feel the same way. I feel like since I stay home with my kids I should be on top of things but I am a scatterbrain. Thanks for making me feel as though I am not the only one. :)

My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!

I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!