Thoughts of Twilight...somewhat disappointing
I don't think that this film did justice to the book at all, but Edward was nice to look at. I got my eye-candy in for the night. Honestly this should have been a comedy not a thriller. I was laughing so hard sometimes I was crying. I felt like I was having a sleep over with a bunch of 12 year olds. It was interesting, my poor mom. We had fun though, us girls, and I will try to watch it again when it comes out and maybe I will like it then. I just felt like it was so choppy and it did not capture the true identifies of the characters. We got a glimpse of Edward and a tiny bit of Alice's powers, but none of Jasper, Emmett or Rosalie. It skipped alot of important details. That's just my thoughts though! I want to hear your opinions so let me know...oh and I saw that they are going to make New Moon a movie as well now.
Lovingly Created By...
Heaths
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Fitness Ticker...The BIGGER the goal, the harder the climb, the sweeter the reward!
I was debating if I wanted to post this ticker here for all of you to see, but I think that it will help me to be more accountable.I am trying really hard to get into shape and although I have been slacking lately, I am still proud of my progress. MFP website has been a great tool for me. Wish me luck!!!
















2 comments:
Heidi the Kelly-Todd drama is just that. DRAMA. Kelly is a girl and paranoid and Todd is Todd-Kelly needs to let me have my own friendships and not be so nervous just because you have your husband call and ask me something you needed the answer to!!!! About the Movie and your Birthday..If he lets me out again I am takign you to dinner. Hopefully. If you can go. Ask Todd it will be in December probably. The movie was like, "OMG! What is going on??!!! Hey that didn't happen in the Book!!!! " But it was funny to be there with you all and listen to the pre-pubescent teeny bopper squeel! I will do it aggain-let me know when the movie coem out on video and we will watch it again and see how dumb it is a second time.
I finally watched the movie last night. In my opinion I did not care for it. I was confusing and I couldn't figure out what was going on. It felt like it was jumping all over the place. When I read the book there were parts where my heart would speed up and you could feel that strong connection between Edward and Bella but I didn't feel or get that in the movie. I willalsowatch it again when it comes out. Maybe the second time will be better.
Post a Comment