Today I was looking back in time. It amazes me how much we have all changed and grew.
MORGEN...He looked so innocent back then...little did I know how, dare I say strong willed, and creative that he would become!
TODD...Todd could not resist the inner preacher that is in him lol. We went to this old ghost town and he was our entertainment...He was his usual funny self!
NOAH
NOAH AND MARIAH
TODD AND MARIAH Wow...I can hardly remember this Todd. This is my highschool sweetheart or what he looked like way back when. Lookin good honey!!!
BROWNIE...Aww she looks SO innocent huh!
NAT NAT...My little curly haired cutie is still cute, but curly no more :(
3 comments:
They are so cute!!!! That is Todd??? My how time can change us all. Where are the pictures of you 10 years ago?
Holy Cow is that Todd? Look at Mariah how little she is. Wow I can't believe how much everybody has grown!
I know it's crazy huh guys!!! The pics of me dear Natalie are staying within my possession! Besides I apparently still look like I am 18 anyways so your not missing much...just a little more weight lol! HEIDI
Post a Comment