1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

We had an amazing time and I loved every minute of it. Yes even the bus packed with 60 roudy kids! We first went to the Idaho Historical Museum where we watched a Marionette show and she panned for gold. Then we went to the old Idaho Penitentiary where we learned neat stories of the prisoners. It was really a learning experience for the kids. I hope to take my family back there someday. I was grateful for the one on one time I was able to spend with Mariah. I think we were the only ones on the bus reading books. She gets more like me the older she gets. Now that's a scary thought. I really am proud of her. She is a sweet daughter. She kept waiting for me even when her friends were calling her. She did not want to leave me behind. I love you kiddo!!!
2 comments:
IT WAS SO AUSOME AND THANKS MOM FOR COMEING!!!! MARIAH
when will i find a friend thats like me because she hates me now!!
mariah
Post a Comment